HORSE RACING RACE OF THE WEEK
We are giving you the chance to double your winnings on a horse racing wager every weekend with our Race of the Week.
Place a ‘To Win’ wager on a horse with 2:1 or greater odds in the highlighted race and we’ll double your winnings if that horse wins.
HORSE BETTING RACE OF THE WEEK
Victoria Park Stakes
Date:Sunday, June 16
Graded Stakes: Grade 3
Post Time: N/A
Age:3 Year Olds
Distance:1 1/8 Miles
The Victoria Park Stakes is a Canadian Thoroughbred horse race run annually since 1988 at Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto, Ontario. Raced in early to mid June over a distance of one and one-eighth miles, it is open to three-year-old horses. It was run on dirt until 2006 when the new synthetic Polytrack surface was installed.
Named for Canadian Horse Racing Hall of Fame inductee, Victoria Park, the ungraded stakes race is considered the last prep for the Queen's Plate for any Canadian-bred participants.Ready to win? Then, visit the Racebook on race day to place your bet.
- The 100% Win Bonus is on 'Win' bets only placed in the Racebook.
- To qualify for the 100% Win Bonus, the 'Odds to Win' wager must pay out 2-1 or greater.
- Maximum Win Bonus per single winning wager is $100.00.
- The 100% Win Bonus will be credited within 48 hours.
- Standard rollover terms apply.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- House Rules apply.
|Fort Larned cruises to win Foster Handicap|
|Wise Dan works for upcoming race|
|Paynter excellent after Friday's return race|
|Royal Delta odds-on to win Fleur de Lis|
|Six to do battle in Foster Handicap|
|Captaintreacherous favored in North Americ...|
|Race-offs no more at Kentucky Futurity|
|Harness racing to offered at Woodbine and ...|
|Campbell receives Stan Bergstein-Proximity...|
|Tim Tetrick named Driver of the Year|